Low Pressure Diffusion Upgrade
The LP (Low Pressure) POCl3 Diffusion Upgrade is intended for customers operating the centrotherm DIFF-X-2000-300-5 extended flat atmospheric pressure diffusion furnace.
Low pressure processing achieves optimized homogeneity at high emitter resistivities and higher throughput. Furthermore, it enables a wider process parameter range that is required for new technologies under implementation
as well as future technologies.
Therefore, we developed a new 2-seal tube closure and exhaust line to handle POCl3 condensation problems. Also the vacuum pressure can be varied in a wide range, which enables flexible recipe designs. For fast pressure ramp up high flow MFCs are installed additionally.
- Best-in-class homogeneity at high emitter resistivities
- Outstanding process flexibility
- Excellent reproducibility
- Lower media and utility consumption
- Higher throughput due to back-to-back loading
- Minimized factory footprint