Corporate News 2011
centrotherm photovoltaics reports successful cooperation with Chinese state company in key polysilicon production equipment areas
- Commissioning of second expansion step currently underway with annual capacity of 3,000 tones
- Customer STSIC focusing on integrated solar manufacturing chain with centrotherm technology and systems ranging from polysilicon...
centrotherm photovoltaics reports 38.7 percent revenue growth to EUR 635.7 million in first nine months of 2011 – EBIT at EUR 25.2 million in difficult market environment
- Revenue leaps 85.1 percent to EUR 546.5 million and EBIT rises 70.2 percent to EUR 102.3 million in core Solar Cell & Module segment
- Company presents product innovations and updates along the solar value chain at leading EU PVSEC photovoltaic trade fair
- All technological developments focus on higher efficiencies and lower operating costs
- Major order...
- More than 300 shareholders attend Annual General Meeting in Ulm
- Management Board explains technology leadership, promising business areas and new markets
- Distribution of total dividend of EUR 0.70 per share...
centrotherm photovoltaics reports a successful first half in 2011: Sales and earnings up strongly thanks to outstanding technology and market leadership
- Sales up 54.0 % at EUR 428.6 million, operating profit climbs 57.2 % to EUR 53.2 million
- Solar Cell & Module division returns EBIT margin of 21.4 %
- Full-year sales and earnings forecast for 2011 confirmed
centrotherm photovoltaics anticipates increased demand for upgrade orders in the field of solar cell production over the coming months
- Market potential of over EUR 1 billion to the end of 2012
- Sales offensive launched for selective emitter and centaurus rear side upgrade technologies
- Revenue and earnings forecast confirmed for the 2011 financial...
centrotherm SiTec extends solar value chain to include two key plants for integrated solar production
- Ingot squaring and brick cropping systems based on state-of-the-art diamond wire saw technology
- Equipment boasts high throughput, best product quality and low operating costs
- Sales potential in double-digit million euro...
centrotherm photovoltaics: photovoltaic system costs to fall by double-digit percentage rate by 2013, generating billions of euros of savings worldwide
- Around 20 percent cost reduction possible within two years
- EUR 1.6 billion of savings in Germany, and global total of more than EUR 10 billion by end of 2013
- Efficient production processes, economies of scale and higher...
Subscribe to IR Newsletter