We develop processes and high-tech production systems for the manufacture of semiconductor components. In addition to the processes and technology, centrotherm’s core area of expertise also covers the construction and design of our products. They find use in a wide range of thermally-activated processes in various technologies and applications (e.g. power semiconductors, LEDs, micromechanics, MEMS, sensor technology).
Our field of expertise also covers the following technologies amongst others:
- Silicon-based semiconductor production with wafer diameters of up to 300mm
- Compound semi-conductors with wafer diameters of up to 150mm and for non-standard wafer shapes and sizes
- Manufacture of micromechanical products (MEMS)
- R&D for silicon-based semi-conductor production
- R&D for sophisticated nanotechnologies (NEMS, CNT)
- Packaging using soldering technology