For high-efficient laser applications in c-Si solar cell processing
c.LAS combines excellent process performance with a small footprint and low total cost of ownership. The linear transport system allows simple wafer handling with a very low rate of wafer breakage.
The modular design of this state-of-the-art laser tool allows an easy service access to all components, reducing maintenance time and cost. Furthermore, the customer has highest flexibility in matching the tool throughput with the requirements of his production line.
A completely new set up of exhaust and filter system makes the tool suitable for clean room application and complies with highest safety standards.
In general c.LAS can be equipped with various laser sources for different applications. The basic configuration for selective emitter includes a high power green laser for solar cell application. The laser fibre of this configuration, allows high throughput with extremely homogenous power distribution within the laser spot. Thus the risk of wafer damage during the process is very low. Using an automatic self-calibrating scanner system for high power lasers, an excellent long-term accuracy is achieved.
- Designed as production line upgrade (equipment and process) for solar cell efficiency improvement
- Best in market process knowledge for selective emitter formation
- Excellent accuracy due to multi-camera wafer recognition
- High throughput
- Good scalability
- Very low breakage rate
- Homogeneous laser beam profile: flat top
- High velocity scanner optics
- Low total cost of ownership
- Laser diffusion on wafer front side (selective emitter)
- Laser ablation on wafer front side (selective emitter)
- Rear side laser processing (e.g. opening of dielectric layers)
- Further processes according to customer requirements
Note: centrotherm photovoltaics AG reserves the right to make changes in the product specifications at any time and without notice.