Vacuum Annealing System
For CIGS activation in thin film module production
The centrotherm Vacuum Annealing System is a new concept which yields in CIGS absorbers on 1,400 x 1,100 mm2 substrate area.
The system consists of a transfer chamber, a reaction chamber and two cooling chambers.
Temperature profile is tunable by rapid graphite heaters. The top temperature is adjustable from 450 to 650 °C. Heating ramps up to 10 K/s are possible. Process pressure is variable from 1 to 1,000 mbar.
Use of a Selenium confinement allows for very slow Selenium consumption. Cycle time is 180 to 240 s, depending on top temperature.The system is a new alternative for CIGS module production without H2SE Annealing.
- Electrical graphite heater
- Freely programmable temperature profile with ramp-up rate > 6 K/s
- Flexible temperature profiles
- Substrate temperature at inlet 25 °C
- Substrate temperature at outlet < 60 °C
- Temperature difference on substrate < 10 K
- Low Selenium consumption
- No use of toxic gases
Note: centrotherm photovoltaics AG reserves the right to make changes in the product specifications at any time and without notice.