Integrated Solar Cell Production
centrotherm offers production lines that have been tailored to your requirements for the production of mono and multi-crystalline solar cells. The scope of these services comprises the centrotherm core processes as well as the OEM process systems specified by us and the respective automation solutions. Thanks to the perfect detailed coordination of the overall process, we are in a position to guarantee the key performance parameters, such as solar cell efficiency, production throughput and yield - in connection with low production costs.
Our support covers the installation, start-up and ramp-up of production lines as well as additional services, such as project management, after sales service and consulting in addition to technology transfer. After your system has been installed, we continue to optimize existing lines through upgrades and after sales service solutions.
Especially with regard to newcomers to cell manufacturing that do not possess their own in-house know-how, we are well positioned to provide assistance. We facilitate market launches through our Full Production Solutions by enabling new market entrants to offer high performance solar cells based on an optimum mass production based cost structure from the start.
- Future oriented technology and sustainable production concepts
- Optimization of the overall cost structure
- Guaranteed key performance parameters such as solar cell efficiency, yield and production throughput
- Optimized interfaces between the individual cell processes and the upstream as well as downstream value generation stages
- Experience acquired by building more than 50 turnkey production lines
- Planning and engineering of the production line including selection of the optimum technology and fab design
- Feasibility studies and business plans for installation and operation
- Facility consulting, in particular with regard to chemical supplies, ultrapure water and other media (facility engineering)
- Project planning and management
- Installation, start-up and ramp-up of production equipment and automation
- Technology support and transfer
- Training and process seminars for customer staff
- Procurement of spare parts required for the ongoing operation of the production line
- Service and maintenance concepts